Honor Clan&Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Honor Clan&Community

Honor clan/community is a group of Xbox 360 players who enjoy playing dark souls fairly with one on one action where both sides agrees to the terms of bowing before fights, not healing during the fight, and resisting from backstabbing throughout the fight

3 posters

Progressive fight club for members

Shoeler123456
    Shoeler123456
    Admin

Progressive fight club for members Empty Progressive fight club for members

Post  Shoeler123456 Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 am

What members will be participating on Friday will be the original fight club idea, The members will create a new character and contact me and ask me for weapons, armor, and rings. They will proceed to obtain the red summon sign from the painted world then message me when they are ready to start in the fight club stay at 10 till you start the fight club, level as you win so we may separate the skill levels the better players will level quickly and get into the next fight club level 101 to 200 at that point those players will be taken to a separate area to fight, you may use any set up that you can use at level 10 as you level you may use other set ups, with this character please try not to level outside the fight club I am posting the fight clubs ahead of time on the calendar so that everyone has a chance to join in on the opportunity.

Last edited by Shoeler123456 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sick Strigoi
    Sick Strigoi

Progressive fight club for members Empty Re: Progressive fight club for members

Post  Sick Strigoi Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Shoeler123456 wrote:What members will be participating on Friday will be the original fight club idea, The members will create a new character and contact me and ask me for weapons, armor, and rings. They will proceed to obtain the red summon sign from the painted world then message me when they are ready to start in the fight club stay at 10 till you start the fight club, level as you win so we may separate the skill levels the better players will level quickly and get into the next fight club level 101 to 200 at that point those players will be taken to a separate area to fight, you may use any set up that you can use at level 10 as you level you may use other set ups, with this character please try not to level outside the fight club I am posting the fight clubs ahead of time on the calendar so that everyone has a chance to join in on the opportunity.

Amazing idea, so what will be the hosting day? I wanna stay in this, last friday was soo good and funny. My char is SL 42 now. bounce
    Aj_Ghost
    Aj_Ghost

Progressive fight club for members Empty New Member Question

Post  Aj_Ghost Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:28 am

I wasn't a part of previous Fight Clubs but i'd like to join in on this one. What day is this taking place and where? Gamertag is Aj Gost, contact me to clarify please.

Sponsored content

Progressive fight club for members Empty Re: Progressive fight club for members

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:54 am