Honor Clan&Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Honor Clan&Community

Honor clan/community is a group of Xbox 360 players who enjoy playing dark souls fairly with one on one action where both sides agrees to the terms of bowing before fights, not healing during the fight, and resisting from backstabbing throughout the fight

3 posters

What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted

Poll

What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted

[ 1 ]
    What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted I_vote_lcap13%What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted I_vote_lcap0%What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted I_vote_lcap0%What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted I_vote_lcap38%What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted I_vote_rcap [38%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted I_vote_lcap49%What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted I_vote_rcap [49%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Shoeler123456
    Shoeler123456
    Admin

What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted Empty What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted

Post  Shoeler123456 Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:00 am

What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted, testing pole votes please vote so I may host for the maximum amount of people
    Sick Strigoi
    Sick Strigoi

What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted Empty Re: What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted

Post  Sick Strigoi Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:46 pm

saturday!
    Sick Strigoi
    Sick Strigoi

What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted Empty Re: What day of the week should Progressive Fight club be hosted

Post  Sick Strigoi Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:23 pm

so, what will be the day for this?
    Aj_Ghost
    Aj_Ghost

Post  Aj_Ghost Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Sick Strigoi wrote:so, what will be the day for this?
    It'll be tommorrow at 3. Shoeler told me himself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:10 am