Honor Clan&Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Honor Clan&Community

Honor clan/community is a group of Xbox 360 players who enjoy playing dark souls fairly with one on one action where both sides agrees to the terms of bowing before fights, not healing during the fight, and resisting from backstabbing throughout the fight

5 posters

Post your levels between 1 to 100 to have closer ranked fightclubs or even just get help through the campaign

Shoeler123456
    Shoeler123456
    Admin

Post your levels between 1 to 100 to have closer ranked fightclubs or even just get help through the campaign Empty Post your levels between 1 to 100 to have closer ranked fightclubs or even just get help through the campaign

Post  Shoeler123456 Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Post here, describe your set up, areas in the game you might like help with, anyone wanting to help can send you a private message to keep the topic organized.

Last edited by Shoeler123456 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DoGmAn Da 1st

Post your levels between 1 to 100 to have closer ranked fightclubs or even just get help through the campaign Empty level 81 pyromancer trying to learn the dark arts of the ninja

Post  DoGmAn Da 1st Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:25 pm

send me a private message
    Lewygee Patrell

Post your levels between 1 to 100 to have closer ranked fightclubs or even just get help through the campaign Empty Re: Post your levels between 1 to 100 to have closer ranked fightclubs or even just get help through the campaign

Post  Lewygee Patrell Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Level 35 thief trying to learn magic and get SICK greatswords etc and shields etc, I'm new to the game affraid
    BDDD

Post your levels between 1 to 100 to have closer ranked fightclubs or even just get help through the campaign Empty Re: Post your levels between 1 to 100 to have closer ranked fightclubs or even just get help through the campaign

Post  BDDD Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:53 am

SL80 Faith/Dex build, also in progress but willing to pvp/help for experience so-to-speak
    grimmjowzero
    grimmjowzero

Post  grimmjowzero Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:20 am

I do have a lvl 25 that is modded however this char will be used for hosting and campaigning ONLY. i use chaos kat and blackbow of pharis and miracles i cannot level this char but if you need help i can aggro a lot of enemy's for you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:47 pm